Clauss AirShoc 32" Titanium Bonded Non-Stick, Anti-Microbial Hedge Shear
The Clauss AirShoc 32" Hedge Shear boasts a high degree of strength and versatility. The blades are titanium bonded and treated with a non-stick coating, making them 5x harder than untreated, stainless steel blades. This also affords incredible edge retention over time, thanks to the increased hardness of the blade metal. Additionally, the same titanium bonding/non-stick process supplies phenomenal resistance to rust and corrosion that would otherwise be caused from sap and debris build up on regular blades. To compliment the enduring blades of the Hedge Shear, the anti-microbial handles boast equally strong, impact resistant ergonomic grips with the ability to extend from 26" to 32". All of these components come together to make up our high leverage bearing technology and deliver powerful and precise cuts. Backed by our Lifetime Warranty as well, the AirShoc 32" Hedge Shear is a tremendous asset for anyone seeking to take control of their yard.
- 32" Anti-Microbial Bearing Hedge Shear
- Titanium Bonded blade makes this knife 5x harder than stainless steel
- Non-stick coating makes blades rust and corrosion-resistant and prevents sap and debris build-up
- Handles contain an antimicrobial agent that inhibits the growth of bacterial stains and odors.
- Ergonomic, impacts resistant handles
- High leverage bearing technology for powerful cutting
- Expands from 26” - 32"
- Lifetime warranty