- Titanium Bonded blades make it 3x harder than untreated steel
- Stays sharper up to 3x longer
- Precision ground edges
- Corrosion and adhesive resistant
- Cuts straight, notches and wide curves
- For plumbing, heating, air conditioning and roofing trades
- Non-slip cushion handles for comfort and control
- Perfect for cutting low carbon cold rolled steel
- Also available in 7'' (item #18476) and 12'' (item #18478)
what is the actual type of steel, i know you put titanium bonding but thats some sort of alloy. what other metals were used?
Titanium bonding is an application of a unique formulation of titanium and chromium nitride to the surface of cutting blades.
Date published: 2020-03-30
would these be good for cutting 1 inch steel banding material?
These snips would be good for cutting through 1 inch steel banding material.
Date published: 2019-05-13