The Clauss 8" Titanium ExtremeEdge Bent Shear is purpose built for industrial material cutting. To provide enhanced durability to the blades, they are bonded with titanium, making the blades 3x harder than untreated stainless steel while affording great edge retention and corrosion/adhesive resistance over time. A Hex Key is also included for tension adjustment, so you can tighten up the shears for tougher materials or to work through multiple layers at once. Also featuring ergonomic, glass-filled nylon bows, the ExtremeEdge Bent Shear makes for a well-rounded addition to any workshop. For longer cuts, the ExtremeEdge Bent Shear is also available in 9", see item #18078.
- Titanium Bonded blades are 3x harder than Stainless Steel so they stay sharper longer
- Resists corrosion & adhesives
- Bent, ergonomic glass-filled nylon handles
- Cuts multiple layers of material
- Includes Hex Key tool
- Industrial strength shear
- Also available in 9" #18078