The Clauss 9” Straight Shears offer great precision and versatility with its material makeup and adjustable properties. Made of fine cutlery steel, thru-hardened, and fully double-plated with chrome over nickel, the 9" Straight Shears handily resist rust and stains during prolonged use. The adjustable run also allows for varying applications of tension, opening up a wider range of cuttable materials so you can handle multiple cutting tasks at once. For those looking for a bit less reach in their cut, the shears are also available in 8", see item #10600.
- Straight blades
- Hot forged of cutlery grade steel
- Fully double-plated chrome over nickel to protect against rust and stains
- Adjustable to the run you prefer
- Ideal for poultry-industry-specific cutting tasks
- Also available in 8", item #10600